Getting Started with Fractal
This process is different for Direct User and Business User.
If you’re a Direct User, start your learning journey by registering and creating an account for yourself on Fractal!
To create your own account:
- In your desktop browser, open your Fractal instance website.
- Click the REGISTER link.
- Select the INDIVIDUAL radio button and fill in all the required detail. The info icon in the password field provides information about the password requirement.
- Click the REGISTER button.
- Next, click the LAUNCH button in the confirmation mail received in your mail inbox.
- You will be redirected to the Login Page. Click LOGIN.
- You will be redirected to the Homepage of your account.
If you’re a Business User, it’s even simple. All you have to do is provide your mail address to your Admin, and he/she will create an account for you. Once the account is created, you will receive a confirmation mail from the Fractal Support Team with your Username and Password. Visit your Fractal instance website, enter your login credentials, and start your learning journey.